Packaging raw materials refer to the raw materials used to create packaging containers, packaging decoration, packaging printing, packaging transportation and other materials that meet the product packaging requirements. They include metal, plastic, glass, porcelain, paper, bamboo, wild mushrooms, natural fibers, chemical fibers, composite raw materials and other key packaging raw materials, as well as paint, adhesives, strapping, decoration, printing raw materials and other auxiliary raw materials.
1. The packaging materials with certain mechanical functions should be able to protect the products effectively. Therefore, it should have certain strength, toughness and elasticity to adapt to pressure and charge. The influence of static and dynamic factors such as turbulence.
2. According to the different requirements for product packaging, the packaging materials have certain obstacles to deal with water, steam, gas, light, aroma, odor, heat, etc.
3. Good safety functional packaging materials should be less toxic, so as to avoid polluting products and affecting human health; The packaging materials shall be non corrosive, and have the functions of insect prevention, moth prevention, rat prevention, microbial suppression, etc. to protect the safety of the products.
4. Suitable processing function Packaging materials should be suitable for processing, easy to make various packaging containers should be easy to package the mechanization and automation of lessons, suitable for large-scale industrial production should be suitable for printing, convenient for printing packaging symbols.
5. Packaging materials with good economic functions should be of ordinary origin, easy to obtain and low cost. Packaging materials and packaging containers after use should be easy to handle, not polluting the environment and avoiding public hazards.
6. The proper use of packaging materials is related to the cost and the safe function of product transportation. Packaging products with appropriate packaging materials can check the cost of frugality, and products can be safeguarded with lower costs.