Everyone has seen plastic bottles. The size of this plastic bottle is the same. In real life, it is made with the help of plastic preforms. The parts are injection molded. At a specific temperature and pressure, the raw material is filled into the mold of the gun. It is formed under the working conditions of the injection molding machine. After injection molding, it is a semi-finished product, and then blow molded into a final product. Do you know the production materials of preforms? If you don't know, let us take a look at the specific details, I believe you will have the answer after reading it.
Materials for plastic preform production:
PVC, pet, PS and PP are used in the production of preforms. Here is a detailed introduction.
1. PVC material
Because of its soft texture, high toughness, and good formability, it is generally used for the outer packaging of products. Some toys and cosmetics we often use are made of this material.
2. PET material
This material requires high quality and can be used for food packaging.
Because the toughness of this product is very poor.
This material can be said to be a relatively good preform material, which can meet the requirements of food, but it also has shortcomings and poor plasticity, so the processing cost is relatively high.
Plastic preform quality inspection method:
1. The end surface of the bottle mouth should be flat, without damage or chipping, the thread is complete and smooth, without broken wires, leaking wires, drawing, deformation, and no oil stains inside and outside.
2. The label pattern and text are clear, no misprints, omissions, no obvious wrinkles, and the barcode can be read correctly.
3. The bottom of the bottle is well formed without dents, protrusions, and center point deviation. The bottom of the bottle should not be broken or layered, and the mouth of the bottle should not be larger than the bottom surface.
4. The appearance of the bottle is clean, dry, free of oil, odor, and impurities.
5. The bottle mouth and bottle body have no shrinkage deformation, the bottle body is flat, the side wall is deformed, the bottom is convex, and the bottom is concave.