my country's PET production scale lags far behind several major foreign manufacturers. In the 1980s, my country has gradually introduced excellent PET resin synthesis equipment of 10,000 to hundreds of thousands of tons from abroad, and the quality and output have made considerable progress. PET bottles are favored by beverage manufacturers and consumers because of their light weight, ease of transportation and carrying.
(1) Advantages of PET bottles
1. PET bottles are better than glass beer bottles in terms of safety;
2, PET bottles have light weight, which is convenient for long-distance transportation of products, and can save transportation costs for beer companies;
3. The portability of PET bottled beer is better than that of a can, and it is more suitable for young people's mentality of seeking novelty and difference;
4. Filling pure draft beer or high-end beer with low sterilization units with brown, oxygen-barrier PET bottles can improve the appearance of high-end beer;
5. The flexibility of PET bottle type and capacity selection is greater, and products of different bottle types and capacities can be produced, and the variety of products is enriched.
(2) PET bottle market
More and more beverages, such as non-carbonated drinks, iced tea, coffee, sports drinks, purified water, pasteurized milk, etc., must maintain good antibacterial properties during the filling process. In recent years, these beverages have increasingly used PET bottles or PP and HDPE bottles as containers.
It can be seen that in the next few years, the PET bottle aseptic filling market will increase at twice the current rate. At the same time, the competition of liquid food packaging products of different categories is becoming fierce. Aseptic will divide the market share of pure milk packaged in aseptic pillow-shaped paper; HDPE plastic bottles will compete for the market share of rooftop paper-packaged, yogurt and other products. ; Plastic bottles will also share the share of aseptic paper-packaged juice drinks and so on.