Generally speaking, the production process of plastic bottle cap can be divided into two types: the production process of pressing plastic cap and the production process of injection molding cap
Production process of the press plastic cover: the suction machine sucks the mixed materials into the barrel of the press plastic, heats the barrel to the semi melting and plasticizing state, extrudes the mixed materials into the mould cavity quantitatively, closes the mould up and down, presses the mould, cools and shapes it, demoulds it, and then cuts and cushions it to complete the production of the press plastic cover.
Production process of injection molding cover: the suction machine sucks the mixed materials into the barrel of the injection molding machine, heats the barrel to the melting and plasticizing state, injects them into the mold cavity, cools and molds them in the cavity, demoulds them, and then cuts and cushions them to complete the production of injection molding cover.
Main differences between the two
1. The volume of injection mold is large, the replacement of single mold cavity is troublesome; each mold cavity is relatively independent and can be replaced separately.
2. There is no pouring point for the cover, so it has a more beautiful appearance and better printing effect;
3. The injection molding fills all cavities at one time, and the pressing molding extrudes one bottle cap material at a time. The extrusion pressure is very small, but the injection pressure is high;
4. The injection cover needs to heat the material to the molten flow state, and the temperature is about 220 ℃; the compression cover only needs to heat to about 170 ℃, and the energy consumption of the injection cover is higher than that of the compression cover;
5. The processing temperature is low, the shrinkage is small, and the cover size is more accurate;