What are the packaging materials for plastic bottle caps
Packaging materials refer to the raw materials used to create packaging containers, packaging decoration, packaging printing, packaging and transportation to meet the packaging requirements of products. They include metal, plastic, glass, porcelain, paper, bamboo, wild mushrooms, natural fiber, chemical fiber, composite raw materials and other key packaging materials, and also include coatings, adhesives, strapping, decoration, printing materials and other auxiliary materials Auxiliary materials.
1. Positive mechanical function of packaging materials should be able to protect the product. Therefore, it should have certain strength, toughness and elasticity to suit pressure and charge. Turbulence and other static and dynamic factors.
2. Barrier function according to the different requirements of product packaging, packaging materials to deal with water, steam, gas, light, aroma, odor, heat and other obstacles.
3. Good safety function: the toxicity of packaging materials should be small, so as not to pollute the products and affect human health; the packaging materials should be non corrosive, and have the functions of insect prevention, moth prevention, rodent prevention and microbial suppression, so as to protect the safety of the products.
4. Suitable processing function packaging materials should be suitable for processing, easy to make all kinds of packaging containers should be easy to pack mechanization, automation, to adapt to large-scale industrial production, should be suitable for printing, easy to print packaging symbols.
5. Better economic function of packaging materials should be ordinary, easy to get materials, low cost, packaging materials and packaging containers should be easy to handle, do not pollute the environment, so as to avoid the formation of public hazards.
6. The proper use of packaging materials is related to the cost and the safety function of product transportation. Packaging products with moderate packaging materials can examine the cost of saving expenses, and lower costs can also make the products safest.